January 16, 2024
Elembio Cloud v1.7.0
- Fields appear on the Plan a Run form in an order that reflects the order of operations for sequencing run setup. To facilitate streamlined validation, you must complete the fields in order.
- The Low-Diversity Amplicon Library field for planned runs has been renamed the Low-Diversity High-Multiplex field.
- The Cycles field in the Plan a Run form prevents you from mistakenly exceeding the maximum number of cycles for all kit configurations.
November 13, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.5.0
- When you plan a run with the Adept Workflow and a 2 x 300 kit, the Low-Diversity Amplicon Library option becomes available.
October 26, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.4.0
Elembio Cloud v1.4.0 introduces features that support AVITI OS v2.4.0.
- When a run uses AVITI OS v2.4.0 and a run manifest that enables onboard demultiplexing, the expanded Indexing Assignment Chart on the Run Details page displays a Top Unassigned Sequences table.
- The Plan a Run form includes additional information on kit availability for the Element AVITI System LT.
- When adding a storage connection for AWS S3, you can select Asia-Pacific regions in the Region list.
- An invitation status correctly updates to
Expiredafter 7 days, rather than remaining as
September 21, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.3.0
Elembio Cloud v1.3.0 introduces features that support AVITI OS v2.3.0.
- Planned Runs: Run planning lets team members remotely create and manage runs in Elembio Cloud for use on any connected instrument. The feature shortens setup time on the instrument and provides full sample and run manifest validation, which can simplify debugging and prevent issues during on-instrument run setup.
- Select a planned run during run setup on any connected instrument. To use planned runs, an instrument must have AVITI OS v2.3.0 or a later version.
- All users can create and edit planned runs. Elembio Cloud tracks changes to enable auditing.
- After a planned run starts on an instrument, you can remotely monitor the run in Elembio Cloud.
- Add-Ons: An Add-Ons page displays the add-ons for your organization, including expiration dates and a history of any previous add-ons.
- Add-ons apply to connected and offline instruments that have AVITI OS v2.3.0 or a later version.
- Elembio Cloud lets you download a product key for the installation of add-ons on offline instruments.
- The Team Members section is renamed to Organization and contains both Team Members and Add-Ons pages.
- The y-axis for the % Q30 chart adjusts to display the full range of values for each cycle, rather than values < 90%.
- The Top Samples with Mismatch table displays samples in descending order by default, rather than randomly.
September 7, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.2.0
- The Run Setup card displays updated field names and adds a Library Pools field.
- The y-axis of the Indexing Assignment chart displays the percent assigned value of each sample, rather than displaying only values > 2%.
- The % Assigned Reads metric in the Indexing Assignment chart includes perfect and partial match rates, rather than assigned reads with perfect matches only.
July 13, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.1.0
AVITI OS v2.2.0 launched July 11, 2023. Customers who upgrade to AVITI OS v2.2.0 can access metrics and charts in Elembio Cloud for the following data:
- Base composition
- Image thumbnail
- Percent passing filter (PF)
- Percent PhiX-aligned
June 16, 2023
Elembio Cloud v1.0.0
Initial release of Elembio Cloud with the following components:
- Remote run monitoring
- Cloud storage connections
- Team member management